Do you have a research and development idea for a product or service that will help build economic resilience in NSW?
Join the Innovation Districts Challenge and you could receive up to $250,000 to progress your idea.
In the wake of COVID-19, and its dramatic impact on the State’s economy,
NSW Treasury is asking businesses to pitch solutions that can be commercialised within 12 months.
WHAT KIND OF IDEAS?
Examples include, but are not limited to, solutions that:
Anything that will have a significant impact in your industry, or more broadly across NSW.
- boost business sectors heavily impacted by COVID-19, such as tourism, international education or Indigenous companies, or
- address ongoing supply chain weaknesses, or
- boost sovereign capability (eg development, design & manufacturing capabilities in Australia), or
strengthen local communities in the management and recovery from outbreaks.
TO APPLY YOU MUST HAVE:
- an ABN registered in NSW and be based in the New England North West
- fewer than 200 employees
- been trading for at least 12 months
- at least $75,000 in sales revenue within the last 12 months or in FY 19/20
You also must be working with, or willing to work with, university or CSIRO as part of your product development. We can assist you in identifying a
possible research connection.
For further details, or to speak to one of our team email firstname.lastname@example.org