NSW Small Business Month is back this October and the themes for this year have just been announced:
- Building your brand on social: How to market your business on social media, build your brand, protect your reputation and attract the customers you want
- Working with digi-tech: Present, promote and grow your business online and learn the latest technologies to best connect with your customers
- Financial foundations: Explore the grants and support available to you, take control of your bookkeeping, budgeting and taxation, and learn to safeguard your business
- Research, plan, do: Plan for the future with market research and develop tactics for risk and disaster management
- Futureproof your business: Understand stressors and disruptors, keep an eye outside your business model and know what to do when the unknown hits
- Your team and you: Gain insights on how to hire, manage, train and retain the best staff.
If you have expertise to share and would like to get involved in the activities aligned with these themes, such as workshops, training sessions or seminars, please email email@example.com or call Economic Development Officer Emily Wilson on 02 6740 2100.