- This event has passed.
Transport Access Program: Online Information Session for Businesses
Transport for NSW is planning accessibility upgrades for regional stations across NSW as part of the Transport Access Program (TAP). The TAP is an initiative to provide a better experience for public transport customers by delivering accessible, modern, secure and integrated transport infrastructure.
What are we doing?
Planning is underway for accessibility upgrades for train stations at Casino, Dubbo, Grafton, Griffith, Gunnedah, Narrabri, Moree, Queanbeyan and Taree.
Transport for NSW are inviting local businesses and suppliers to attend an information session to learn more about the projects and the potential opportunities to supply a variety of goods, services and materials for the design and construction of the station upgrades.
The accessibility upgrades may include features such as:
- accessible pathways and ramps
- tactiles on the platforms and targeted locations throughout the station
- kiss and ride/accessible parking spaces
- upgrading amenities including waiting rooms and ticket offices, seating, and accessible/ambulant toilet facilities
- bus and coach parking facilities
Please join the Transport for NSW project team at the online information session for local suppliers.