ATO Webinar Series
Local businesses can now register to attend free Australian Tax Office (ATO) Small Business Webinars.
The webinars will run for an hour from 12pm to 1pm each Wednesday from October through early December:
- 7/10/2020 – Starting a Small Business – register here
- 14/10/2020 – Running a Home-Based Business – register here
- 21/10/2020 – Budgeting for Your Commitments – register here
- 28/10/2020 – Cash Flow for Small Business Success – register here
- 4/11/2020 – Digital Options for Your Small Business – register here
- 11/11/2020 – Tax Support for Small Business – register here
- 18/11/2020 – Considering your small business viability – register here
- 25/11/2020 – Closing Your Small Business – register here
- 2/12/2020 – Hospitality: Recording Expenses (GST) – register here
- 9/12/2020 – Hospitality: Recording Income (GST) – register here
Small Business Webinar Series – ATO
The Australian Taxation Office have split their current free small business webinar series into different session topics that cover both general and industry-specific areas of tax obligations. Each session runs for approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
These sessions are of interest if you:
- are starting a new business or just thinking about starting one
- want to update your knowledge
- work in any of the industry-specific areas advertised.
Click here to view the full series and select the topic you’re interested in.