Regional Job Creation Fund
The $100M Regional Job Creation Fund launched on Sunday 25th October.
The Regional Job Creation Fund supports regional investment and job creation by offering up to $10 million in co-funding to activate or bring forward regional projects in engine, enabling or emerging engine industries. Examples of eligible projects could include the:
- replacement, upgrade or adaptation of plant and equipment at an existing regional NSW business
- establishment of an additional production line for an existing regional NSW business
- onshoring of activity currently done overseas to a regional NSW location
- development of new regional tourism experiences and visitor attractions
- relocation of a business operation from out of state to regional NSW.
Gunnedah Welcomes Saleyards News
Gunnedah Shire Council has welcomed an announcement by the NSW Government it will contribute $14 million towards a saleyards precinct upgrade that will position Gunnedah as a national leader in the protein industry.
Gunnedah Shire Mayor Jamie Chaffey said the announcement today by Deputy Premier John Barilaro that the NSW Government would partner with Gunnedah Shire Council to make the Gunnedah Saleyards Master Plan a reality was powerful news for the Shire’s economic future.
You can read the full article here.