Energy Efficient Communities Program – Business Stream – High Energy Using Grant
Business Stream – High Energy Using Business Grants opened for applications today and closes on 24 September 2020.
This grant opportunity is for high energy using businesses with an annual net energy consumption of more than 0.05 PJ per year.
The objectives of this grant opportunity are to support high energy using businesses to:
- replace existing equipment with higher efficiency equipment
- install or replace a component/s to help an existing system run more efficiently
- carry out energy audits
- carry out monitoring of energy usage and emissions
The intended outcomes of the grant opportunity are:
- reduced energy consumption leading to reduced greenhouse gas emissions from high energy using businesses
- increased awareness amongst high energy using business owners on how to improve their energy efficiency
- reduced energy costs for businesses